Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Been So Long!

Wow I've been so neglectful of this blog that it took me twenty minutes to even figure out how to log back in! I've been busy and not busy ever since The Seagull ended. The end of a show brings on super-strong feelings of depression and loserdom, especially when the next few auditions you go on turn to shit and you spend your too much free time laying on the couch like a sad slug.

I was lucky enough to be in a great little show called "An Inspector Calls" in October, but it has now ended as well and I am back to said slug status. Here's a few pics :)






1 comment:

  1. Very insightful reflection. And what gorgeous photos! I can imagine what it must feel like to have the post-show-blues. When you're rehearsing and performing you've got all this adrenaline and energy and focus! And when it all comes to an end (which it inevitably does, unless you're CĂ©line Dion or Elton John in Vegas), it must be quite a Letdown (double entendre *tee hee*).

    I hope I can catch your next performance?!

    ReplyDelete