Saturday, January 2, 2010

it's a new decade!!

and i'm trying something new. a dedicated photo blog. let's see how it works *fingers crossed* i'm hoping to do a complete overhaul of my website in the next couple of months or as soon as possible. it's my resolution for the new year, along with attempting to get my stuff out into the world as often and in as many ways as possible.
i'll still be updating my tumblr from time to time, because it still amuses me, but I'm trying to take a new direction with my photography and create a space that's dedicated to it's progress and upkeep. please tag along and keep me company :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope this year brings you all you need m'love!

    Will definitely be keeping up with you here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! so good to see you here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete